PSIA Membership Terms and Conditions
- Please note: PSIA’s membership and business directory is independent of our RTO, the trainer and PSIA besides the fact they have completed a CPSIA course.
Accessing, browsing, or otherwise using this site indicates your agreement to all the terms and conditions stated below. Please read below carefully before proceeding.
PSIA may update this policy from time to time. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new policy on this page and any major changes via direct email. You are advised to review this policy periodically for any changes. All changes to the policy are effective immediately and applicable to anyone who uses PSIA membership or business directory.
PSIA provides its services to you subject to the following terms and conditions of use.
Acceptance of Terms
Membership with PSIA is conditional upon acceptance and compliance with the following terms, conditions, notices and disclaimers contained on this page.
Your use and access to PSIA’s membership and advertising constitutes your agreement and acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with any terms and conditions below, discontinue using this website for personal use and/or for your business and/or organisation.
Membership Advertisement Content
- PSIA does not warrant the accuracy of any content in advertisements from students and their business or organisations that are represented on this website. PSIA does not warrant the accuracy of opinions, statements and representation or other information displayed in member’s adverts.
- You are responsible for checking accuracy of all information posted on your advertisement
- PSIA accepts adverts in good faith if requirements are met
- Students and their business or organisation agree to comply with the “Trade Practices Act 1974 and the Fair Trading Act.” X
- Use of this site to advertise services, you warrant to PSIA that you will not use the site:-For any unlawful or prohibited purposes by these terms and conditions
- In any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair this website
- Your promotion of services or products, any branding, statement, quote or any other information or representation is not false and misleading
- To read more on advertising for your business please see – https://www.business.gov.au/Marketing/Marketing-and-advertising/Advertising-for-business
Terms and Conditions
- Requirements are not met: Company, business and registered trading names will be verified by PSIA. In the interest of Fair Trading, if a registered name cannot be verified your advert will be rejected and you will be refunded in full.
- All members will have direct access to manage their advert content online and agree to not use HTML code when entering content via PSIA’s supplied content management services provided.
- Members are not permitted to include website links to any website other than their company or organisation
- Members are not permitted to display additional company information within advertising images. In this case PSIA will remove their company logo from their advert
- PSIA reserves the right to reject any membership advertisement that do not meet the requirements
- Members are responsible to ensure copyright and advise PSIA immediately if any content or information provided in their advert and on our website in the presentation of your business is in breach of copyright
- By advertising your services on this site, you agree that PSIA will not be held liable for any inaccuracies, loss or damages to your business or organisation. PSIA will also not be liable for any unexpected computer downtime.
- All listings will appear in random order within the appropriate state selection and category box options.
- Listings will be displayed by state and in random order
Code of Ethics
Your inclusion on CPSIA register and advertise your services with PSIA, students are required to abide by code of ethics for playground inspectors and be personally responsible for the quality of their work.
PSIA Code of Ethics
Payment Terms and Conditions
- Payments for membership service advertisement is in advance
- PSIA will issue invoice or receipt to the nominated email once advert has been approved
- Once submitted, money is taken out straight away. If an advert is not approved as requirements are not met their advert will be rejected and they will be refunded in full to the card entered at checkout.
- PSIA will respect members privacy and confidentiality
- Personal information will not be provided to third parties for sales, marketing or promotional use
- Any information posted on the site by individuals is to facilitate the purpose of this website, being the advertisement of student’s playground and park services from their business or organisation.
- As part of membership you agree to receive subscription expiry and update emails at the end of subscriptions
- Material on this website is protected by copyright
- All content on this website including text, logos, icons and advertisements is copyright to PSIA unless stated otherwise
- Website users may view, download and print material for personal, non-commercial use. Any information or material that should not be available due to copyright restrictions please contact us immediately
- Members placing material on this website, give PSIA license to use that material and agree to not make any claim against PSIA for breach of copyright